- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS
We’re genetically identical, or whatever. It’s actually kind of cool. (x)
back to school masterpost!!!!
a lot of my friends are heading back to school really soon. so i thought it’d be nice to put together something for them. if you’re reading this, you’re going to be fine. everything will turn out okay!!!!! ^u^ you may not feel as ready as some of your classmates and that’s okay too!!! it doesn’t make you any less of a wonderful human being. school is terrifying sometimes and you can’t compare yourself to anyone else’s standards, ESPECIALLY when it comes to school. as small and helpless as you might feel in the face of that huge concrete institution, all you have to do is stick true to what makes you feel comfortable and safe, and let the first week back just roll over your shoulders. it’ll be over sooner than you think, i just know it. you’re very loved and will get through this!!!! ^o^
- download free books!!
- solve math problems mang
- pull an all-nighter, do well on your exam.
- my favorite tutoring website
- essay writing help
- more essay writing help
- study like a college kid
- free microsoft word
- pretend to type an essay
- educational links fucking galore
- a links masterpost better than this one
mental health resources
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- a website that is always relevant.
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- learn more about anxiety.
- take your mind off of it
- keep taking your mind off of it
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- mental illness recovery tips
- tips on self-love
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- express yourself with make-up and make all the mean kids super jealous with how fabulous you are
- i fucking love to study to this.
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- an important tag on my blog.
- please remember this.
i’m here for you if you need me. my skype is chelspuffle. be safe and be strong, friends!!!!
Hangovers, translated, from A Few Too Many
In honor of tonight’s overindulgence and tomorrow’s consequences, one of my favorite New Yorker essays of all time.
A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may be the difference between victory and defeat.